The Role Of Nutrition In The Causation, Prevention And Reversal Of Diseases
Secondary foods are foods that nourish us on the plate. These are the physical foods that we eat. We are all familiar with this category. Examples are bread, rice, beans, eggs, milk and many more.
HOW DOES FOOD IMPACT OUR HEALTH?
• SECONDARY FOOD Every time we eat, we either feed disease or fight it. Nutrients are the nourishing substances in food that are essential for the growth, development, and maintenance of body functions. Essentially, if a nutrient is not present, aspects of function and therefore human health decline. If we get too much food or food that gives our bodies the wrong instructions, we can become overweight, undernourished, and at risk of disease and conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, heart disease, and osteoporosis. Eating a healthy diet is the best way to maintain balance and get sufficient amounts of vitamins and minerals the body needs.
FOODS THAT CAN CAUSE DISEASES
- Processed or canned foods – these contain artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors, and preservatives
- Processed Meat
- Refined Carbohydrate
- Junk food – these are high in salt, sugar, and fat
- Processed or White sugar
- Artificial Trans Fat
- Excessive Caffeine Consumption
PREVENTION AND REVERSAL
The foods we eat help to nourish our bodies, give us energy, help fight diseases, heal up wounds and repair cellular damage. If a condition or disease can be directly linked to a nutrient deficiency, then it can be prevented and or reversed through sustained sufficiency of the deficient nutrients.
FOODS THAT CAN HELP PREVENT AND REVERSE DISEASES
- Fruits and vegetables – are high in antioxidants that help the body fight diseases
- Whole grain
- Organic foods
- Prebiotics and Probiotics
- Omega 3
- Dark Leafy Greens
- Beans and Legumes
To Get More…. BUY NOW!!!